It's easy to seek arrangements with potential sugar daddies on sugar daddy dating sites, but a first date with a sugar daddy can be nerve-wracking. For most sugar babies, they will try to be charming, funny, and understanding during the stress of a first date, and they will try not to say anything that will ruin the chance to see their potential sugar daddy again. At the same time, the first date is also about sugar baby herself: it's an opportunity to find out if you want to continue pursuing it, so you have to think of it as an intellectual gathering exercise, without impressing the interviewer. To make sure you have as much key information as possible at the end of the conversation, here are 7 questions to ask your date's sugar daddy:
1. What are your plans for the weekend? This last question may indicate that you are excited and looking forward to your second date with your sugar daddy.At the same time, the first date ending question doesn't have to be about a big, life-changing topic. It's useful to identify your date's recreational activities without the embarrassment of asking, "so, what are your recreational activities?"In this way, you can learn about his weekly crazy party habits or football games through a simple open question.If your date is on the weekend, ask about the rest of the day or the day before.
2. What's the best place you've ever been to? Most people are happy when they have a chance to talk about their favorite vacation or trip. It creates a lighthearted atmosphere and evokes positive memories, so it's the perfect first date question to get a sense of what kind of explorer he is: did he backpack in southeast Asia for six months? Did he splurge on New York hotels and shopping? Is there anything he likes as much as you do? In short, his answers give you an idea of what he likes and how he presents himself in unfamiliar places, and if he doesn't travel much (or you don't), it naturally leads to a discussion about the dream destination, which is great.
3. Have you ever had a sugar date before? While you might be worried about the sugar daddy on the first date, it's useful to learn a little bit about his sugar dating history when you first meet. Asking him how long he's single helps determine if he's permanently single or continuously monogamous (or somewhere in between), and in a non-invasive way. For example, he could answer with a simple "six months." maybe his last sugar relationship ended six months ago, or maybe he just got divorced six months ago. He can elaborate on which case, if he likes. A good follow-up question is, "so why do you want a sugar relationship?"If you want to further discuss the possibilities between him and you.
4. Do you have any brothers or sisters? This is a common question, but it's also a useful question to ask about his family and upbringing, which can be a very useful topic for dating. A person's family background can give you clues as to what kind of person they are and whether or not you are compatible. Also, there were questions about whether his family would accept him dating a sugar baby.
And remember, want to control their emotions, no matter what heard, don't be too nervous, too - for example, if his parents divorced, it doesn't mean that he was hurt, or marriage is doomed to end in the same way, after all is just a simple sugar relationship, there will be no marriage this amazing things. Don't try to pry into controversial personal details or bring back painful memories. Listening to your date talk about his or her family background gives you a more complete picture of who he or she is and gives you the same opportunity to offer him or her.
5. What are you looking for in the dating world? It's important to figure out early on if you and your sugar daddy have the same expectations. Is he looking for a short-term partner, a long-term relationship, or just a casual hook-up? Is it your pleasure? Be clear about what you want in return, because if you have mismatched intentions, it's best to find out as early as possible before the relationship gets hurt and communication fails. Chances are you're going to have a disagreement over the sugar baby allowance, so figure it out ahead of time!
6. What's the best book you've read lately? This question will get to know your sugar daddy's interests and give him a chance to discuss them, which he might enjoy. It's broad enough to cover any book, blog post, or article he's recently read, so unless your date sugar daddy doesn't read it at all (a useful warning sign!).Similarly, you can ask him what's the best song he's heard lately."What have you been listening to?"It can lead to a conversation about music, radio shows and podcasts, rather than simply asking, "which music do you like?"It's much better. Spend some time delving into various art forms and pop culture elements that you both enjoy. It also identifies the possibilities between you.
7. What's your ideal job? This is a great question to ask your sugar daddy on a date. In fact, most first dates start with casual questions, so ask him, "so, what's your dream job? Does it suit your current job?" It's a traditional but somewhat boring conversation: whether your potential sugar daddy likes it or not, it forces him to talk about his current job, and it tells you what he prefers to do with his time. Sure, you may have seen what sugar daddy does for a living in his profile on the sugar daddy dating website, but asking him in person will give you a better understanding of him.
Also, if you ask him what his favorite job is, or what his ideal job would be, you'll get a sense of her ambitions, values, and priorities, and you'll instantly come across as more interesting and attractive than 99% of your date. If you're curious about what she's doing at the moment, chances are the question will lead to it naturally, and you've immediately broadened the conversation to ensure a more interesting, intimate conversation.
Finally, let's face it: the purpose of the dating game is to find someone you want to meet again. If the date goes well and all his answers indicate compatibility and mutual interest, why not lock up a second date? Of course, this applies to any exclusive date, as long as you find the answers to all of these questions are within your dreams, start a second date!
© 2019 All Rights Reserved | Design by SugarDaddyMeetOnline.com